November 10, 2008

What Do You Think?

I was talking to a friend of mine, telling her that we were already out growing this house. I told her she should see what the house looks like with all our stuff in here plus the stuff that was already there. I thought that it would be interesting to post pictures and show you how much we need a house of our own. This is what the house looks like with us living here and someone elses things already there.The dinning room has a buffet that is covered with our stuff and the swing and bouncer are in that area too.
This is where we keep all our food in the kitchen.This is another area in the dinning room.This is our coat rack.The book shelf has been converted to an area to keep important papers, books, and toys.This is right by the front windows where we keep diapers, diaper bags, and blankets.Christmas in the making.Paul's and Peter's closet.Paul's bed.Peter's bed.Clothes on the floor. Now please don't get me wrong. We try to keep the house clean and organized, especially since it is not our house. Ed keeps his house clean and organized. We are very grateful to Ed for letting us bring our stuff into his house and make a mess of it. This is just what happens when you have 3 families living in the same house.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Amy, How can you live this way. Thanks to be God that He had a place for you guys in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOW! You have lots of stuff. I have been getting rid of things and I don't buy things I don't need anymore. I'm really downsizing.
    Logan and I are having a yard sale one of these days and I have more stuff to get rid of.
    I'd like to think that I could pack up anytime and take off if I wanted to move, and make it easy.

    Howm much of that is Marie's??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are so glad that your parents were able to get a home. It is hard to believe that 4 months have already passed since you left Riverside. We would love to see your pictures of the house on the blog you do such a great job on the blog keeping us all informed. Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that will be so nice for all your items to have their own place. I am sure it kinda feels like you are camping inside a house :)

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.