November 14, 2008

I Am Truly Blessed

I am so blessed. I am blessed with my family and that we all were able to come here to Colorado. I am blessed that my parents and sister are able to be apart of my children's lives. I am blessed that I have a husband that loves me and my children. I am also blessed to have the Lord as part of my life and that He provides for my every need (even before I ask him). I am very blessed that I can write these posts knowing that you read them and are blessed. I am so thankful that I can keep up with everyone of you and you can still be apart of our lives. You were all so special to us and we miss you. As I write each one of these posts, it surprises me that so much can happen in a short amount of time. Sometimes I wonder if I will have alot to write each month and something new happens. I now realize that so many things to happen that I want to share with you so that you can be apart of our lives. I hope that I don't bore you with all my posts and pictures. May you all be blessed today and always. Thanks for being part of our lives and sharing in our adventures. Know that as I write these posts, I think of you and pray for you all. I also think about how you will laugh, praise God, and pray for us as you read these. I also love hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. Bore me with your posts? No. I enjoy them, makes me feel like you guys are still here. Don't ever lose touch.

    I want to see the pics of the inside of the house when you get it all done, but I'm sure it will take time for that. I don't know how you all think you're going to do it while working so many hours at the shop. But if it were me I'd find the time too.

    I haven't gone down the street where you used to live since you moved. I hate the thought of someone else living there. I'll wait for a while and see.

    talk soon
    mary ann

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.