November 26, 2008

Update On Us

Sorry I have not written in a while. We have been very busy getting the new house ready. There are so many boxes and so much stuff! Half of the things I forgot I had :). My mom has been nervous about moving everything into the new house, so my sister and I are doing most of the work. I just about finished the kitchen. There is still so much to do. In the mist of all this, I have not been getting enough sleep because Peter is still waking up once or twice a night, Paul is getting up early, and my hip has been hurting from all the up and down and going up stairs. It is starting to look like a home and feel like home. Please pray for my mom as she goes through this emotional time, my sister and I as we try to come along side and set up the house, and my hip to heal so that I can do what is necessary in the house as well and take care of the boys. My mom is going to see the house for the first time since we moved everything in and got the new carpet. Please pray that she will not be overwhelmed with everything and able to enjoy herself. Thank you for all your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Love, The Buchanan's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I always pray for your whole family each day when I make my morning offerings.

    Marie wrote me and told me how run down she's been. It's just a long haul until you guys finally move in and things die down..........I know it doesn't seem like they will but just look at how much you've accomplished in the time you've been gone. Never thought you could do it, huh!

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving and try to relax for the holiday at least.
    I give special thanks to Jesus for everything I have.

    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.