November 10, 2008

It Is Snowing

They were calling for snow and it actually happened!!! Can you believe that they can get it right once in awhile. The snow has been very exciting for us. I loved it when it snowed up in the mountains. Hopefully it will continue to snow and give us a few inches. I am so glad that I don't have to go anywhere today (I already ran my errands). I can stay home and relax with the boys in the nice warm house. The boys are fighting colds so we have not wandered out to much the past couple of days.
This is it snowing in the backyard. It was just starting to snow.

This is it snowing lightly in the front yard. As I was taking the second movie the wind picked up and started to blow snow in my direction. I was standing in the doorway with the door open and it blew in my face. I don't know if it will continue to snow and give us some inches. It is snowing off and on and very lightly. It is so beautiful to see the snow on the mountains (yes, they are covered with clouds) and on all the pine trees and bushes. Thank you God for the beautiful snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.