November 14, 2008

The Weather

I thought that you would like to know that while you are having 79 degree weather, we are down to 28 degrees and it is snowing. I don't know when it started to snow, but when I got up this morning the ground was showing snow and it was snowing lightly. You could still see the sun behind the clouds. As the morning progressed the snow became thicker and now you can no longer see the sun. The ground is covered and snow is flying every where. Paul does not like the snow. I think it is too cold for him, plus we did not see that much in California. Grandpa took him out there when it was lightly snowing and he cried. Paul and Peter both are excited about watching the snow fall. Paul loves showing us that it is snowing outside. Maybe I can get some work done with them being distracted :). I don't have my camera with me because we went over to the house and took some pictures so we could decide on paint. It did not make it back. The snow is coming down in large flakes and the wind picks it up and it is very interesting to see. I will try to take some pictures later this afternoon, if it is still snowing and if my sister makes it back from the shop (hopefully we won't have a blizzard).
P.S. The house is closing today. My parents are going to pay and sign some papers. Then on Saturday we will start to paint the rooms. We are very excited about this and hope to move in before Thanksgiving. Thanks for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.