November 17, 2008

My Walk With The Boys

Today the boys and I decided we needed to get out of the house. It was too cold to sit outside and let Paul play, so I decided that we should go for a walk. I need the excerise and the boys need the fresh air. Since the weather has turned cold, we can't get out of the house that much (sometimes I wonder if Paul feels traped). Peter does not like the stroller. He much rather have someone hold him. It has been hard to take him on walks. I did not know if he would ever grow out of it. Today things changed. Almost as soon as I put him in the stroller, he started to kick his feet and get excited. He would pull himself up in a sitting position and hold on to the front seat where Paul was. Then he would hang over the edge and watch the ground go by. Usually what happens is that he screams all the way. He was very happy and excited, he did fuss a little. I wish I had my camera on the walk, but I did take some pictures after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.