November 12, 2008

Our New Home

Here are some pictures of our house that we just bought. I only took pictures of the front and back because I wanted to wait until we painted and got the carpet in before taking pictures of the inside. I will post pictures of the inside as soon as I can. The house is located in a cul-de-sac, which will be very nice for when the boys get older. I think that the house suits us very well. It has alot of personality. We are going to remove the big bush in the front which will open it up alot. I love the cute, homey look the house has. The backyard is big and has alot of trees in it. Paul loves to play back there and hid around the trees. We have many plans for the back such as a garden, play house, and maybe a tree house. I hope you enjoy these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.