February 26, 2009

The Battle Belongs To The Lord

In heavenly armour we'll enter the land, The battle belongs to the Lord.
No weapon that's fashioned against us will stand, The battle belongs to the Lord.

Chorus:
And we sing glory, honour, power and strength to the lor. We sing glory, honour, power and strength to the Lord.

When the power of darkness comes in like a flood. The battle belongs to the Lord.
He'll raise up a standard, the power of His blood, The battle belongs to the Lord.

Chorus

When Your enemy presses in hard, do not fear, The battle belongs to the Lord.
Take courage my friend, your redemption is near, The battle belongs to the Lord.

Chorus

In times such as these, it is easy to become uncertain and afraid of the future. I know that I have become this way. What a promise God has given us. I am so glad that God does not leave us in the dark about what the future hold. I love this song and often cling to the promise. It has certainly helped me hold fast to all God's promises. I hope that this encourages you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.