February 14, 2009

Homemade Baby Wipes- Part Three

How to put the wipes in a regular wipe container:

As you can see the wipes will not fit into this container (the whole roll will not). You are going to need to pull some out from the middle of the roll:

What I usually do is to keep taking them out of the middle until I can get the towels not to bugle out of the top (usually this is done by folding the towels in half and squeezing them just a little).

Then you will need to mix the Baby oil, shampoo, and water together. I use purified water.
-2 1/4 cups of water
-2 Tbps. baby shampoo
-1 Tbps. baby oil
I then put the towels in the container and pour it over them. Sometimes I have to lift up the towels and pour some over the towels from the side so all gets wet. Here is what they should look like.


Now, you know those paper towels that you took out of the middle to make the rolls smaller.
DON'T THROW THEM AWAY!!!!!! Fold them up nice and you can save them to put in the same container when you have enough.
You would just do the same thing (without the cutting). I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.