February 14, 2009

Homemade Baby Wipes- Part Four

Sorry this is so long. I thought it would be easier to break it up instead of having one long post.
How to put the paper towels in a protein container (the taller container of the two).

You are going to need to do the same as before (see the one below this one). The roll will not fit and you will need to pull out some of the paper towels from the middle.
What I usually do is to keep taking them out of the middle until I can get the towels to fit inside the top of the container (usually you do have to squeeze it alittle).
This is what it looks like inside the container.
Then you will need to mix the Baby oil, shampoo, and water together. I use purified water.
-2 1/4 cups of water
-2 Tbps. baby shampoo
-1 Tbps. baby oil
I then put the towels in the container and pour it over them. Sometimes I have to lift up the towels and pour some over the towels from the side so all gets wet. Here is what they should look like.
Then all you do it to pull up from the middle of the roll. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.