March 2, 2009

My Garden

As you know, I have been wanting a garden for awhile. I have also been wanting to do something in the form of a garden in the front to dress it up. It is so hard having to wait for the snow to go away completely, then we have a short growing season here. Yesterday my mom and Paul went outside and surprised me by starting my garden in the front. They gathered rocks from the back and started to make me a border for my garden. Paul looked so cute because he had a shovel that was too big for him and he loved carrying it around and digging dirt. I really like how the front looks now and can't wait to work on the rest of the house, as well as planting my garden. It has been so dry up here that we are having to water our yard. The first flower to come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.