February 14, 2009

Homemade Baby Wipes- Part Two

I realised that after I posted about the wipes that it maybe confusing to some of you. So when I made the wipes again, I took pictures as I did it. Hopefully this will clear up some of the confusion.
The first thing that you would need is a roll of paper towel (one roll is enough to fill two containers)and a sharp knife to cut the roll of paper towels. You can buy any brand, just make sure that they are pre-cut into sheets that tear off. Since we have a membership to Sams Club, my mom buys the bulk of paper towels.
You are going to cut the roll of paper towels in half at the width:

Then you are going to pull out the middle cardboard roll:
before
after
This is what they should look like
These are a few of the containers that I use when I made the wipes:

You don't have to buy the most expensive baby shampoo and baby oil. Where I often get it is at the Dollar Tree. If I have to get it at another store, I usually buy the cheapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.