October 17, 2008

Update on What's Happening

It was the Lord's will that we were not to buy that house. We definitely feel God's protection. The owner's were not willing to produce the permits to show that the basement was done up to code. They also were taking a long time to get back to us about paying for half of the roof. We feel a huge let down, as we were feeling uneasy about the whole thing. Now we are again house hunting. My parents are looking after work and before work. Please pray that we would find the house that God wants us to have. We are all getting anxious about finding a house and giving our friend back his house (seeing that we have been living in his house for 3 months). But we definitely know that we would not want to be out of God's will for us. Please also pray for our health (as it is getting colder and the start of the cold season). I have not been feeling good again and it is hard to take care of two kids (my sister has been a great help, I don't know what I would do without her). Thank you for all your prayers and faithfullness in reading this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I know I hem and haw when things don't go my way sometimes, but isn't it remarkable when the DON'T work out it is all for the better. Wish we could look into the future like God does, huh.
    I'm sure it will all work out. And you're right, it will take time to get used to the difference in degrees, you're much higher in altitude than in Riverside. I hope you get a house soon, but whatever happens just keep pluggin' in there.

    God bless,
    mary ann

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.