October 21, 2008

How To Tell If Its Cold Outside

In my family we don't need thermometers to tell us whether it is cold outside or not. We just go by our family:

If my mom, Joshua, and I were a jacket, its cold outside.
If my sister wears a jacket, its very cold outside.
If my dad wears a jacket, its extremely cold outside.

My dad has worn a jacket a few times since we have been here (mostly at night or in the early morning). It has gotten cold here (with fog and everything), but the next day or two it has warmed up. It is very nice to look forward to having some semi-warm again.

2 comments:

  1. The fall weather looks beautiful. How it brings back the memories of Ohio. You are doing a great job on your blog. Tell everyone I said hi. Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, when Bob wears a jacket, it's COLD. He's usually used to heat. I know Aree gets cold though. I get cold easy.

    This is funny though. At work all the young girls in their 20's get so hot when the A/C isn't working properly, but I'm fine. If anything I should be the one with hot flashes at my age, but I'm not. Maybe I'll go thru the change just gliding by with no not flashes.
    Yeah right, I'll keep dreamin'

    Keep prayin'
    mary ann

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.