October 10, 2008

Harvest Time

One of my favorite family traditions (that started when Joshua and I were courting is buying pumpkins to carve. The tradition first started before I met Joshua. My grandparents use to buy pumpkins for my sister and me and then grandpa Paul would come over and help us carve them. I have alot of great memories with carving pumpkins and am glad that I am able to pass down those memories to my children. I just wish that my grandparent were still alive so that they could help us. Joshua and I love to do this every year, even though the kids are still little, we can't help but still get them pumpkins. We did not go to a pumpkin patch, we went to Home Depot (we don't have much time for those kind of things right now).The boys were so excited about being able to get pumpkins!Of course we had to get some pictures of the boys and their pumpkins before they were carved.This is one of my favorite pictures. It is so cute to see the boys grow up together.It was very hard to get Peter to sit up. We had to support him by pumpkins! And then hope that he would not fall over!

1 comment:

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.