October 14, 2008

Brr....Its Cold!

We have been experiencing some WAY cooler weather than what we are use to. It has been in the 40's during the day and freezing and below during the night. I don't like to go out more than I have to. We are also expecting some snow. It has not happened yet, but we are still excited by the thought. You can tell that a storm is coming in because of the clouds around the mountains. It is pretty amazing to see. I took some different pictures of the mountains during the day. I had to run outside to take them and then run back inside. I hope you enjoy them.These two pictures were taken first thing this morning.These were taken around the afternoon.These were taken at night, before it got dark.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT looks cold. Are you guys going to be okay this winter? It's only October and it's 40's???
    It's up and down here, alot cooler, but the warm wind was picking up in the daytime, cool at night. So far I haven't worn a sweater to work in the morning. I guess I'm more of a summer person anyway, don't like cold.

    Love the pics, don't stop

    me

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.