October 5, 2008

A Surprise Party

My sister and I decided to throw my mom a surprise party. We have been working hard lately and wanted to do something fun. I had planned it for two weeks, but we decided to do it on her birthday. So I was running around all last week getting ready. We invited two families from our church to come over and it was alot of fun decorating and getting things ready. I baked two cakes (one chocolate and one white with coconut). We did burritos and taco salad. My mom sure was surprised when she came through the door. We had a great time. Here are some pictures of the party.These are the decorations.These are some of the guests.The cakes.Here is a movie of us singing "happy birthday" to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.