October 20, 2008

Family Pictures

I have been dying to get some family pictures with the leaves changing. I have been trying to get some Christmas things together and I needed some pictures to send out with our Christmas letter. The weather has been going from warm to cool and we have had some great days for picture taking. The hard part was that we work everyday except half day on Saturday and Sunday. It is very hard to find time to take pictures. Well, it was a beautiful day on Sunday and we finally got to take some pictures. We drove to Garden of the gods after church and had a great time taking pictures. We got some great pictures too. We love being able to take our own pictues. It was a good thing we went yesterday because today is rainy, foggy, and cold. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, Your family photos are so cute! I have been watching your blog for
    a while, but I never commented. I never commented on anyone's blog, but
    now I am trying to do better at that ;) I think your blog is great and
    I love to see how you guys are doing. I would like to get Marlene's
    email too so we can write and catch up!
    I am glad you guys are doing well!

    Lindy Pardee :)

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.