October 17, 2008

To All Our Friends and Family

I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed putting this blog together to keep everyone up to date on pictures as well as what's happening. I have enjoyed every response that I have received telling me how much you enjoy looking at it. I am glad that you are able to share with us what is happening even though we are far away. This blog is very important to me and I wanted to ask you all to not give out the address to this blog without talking to me first. I want to be careful with the information this blog contains. I want also to point out the copyright I put on this blog. I would rather not have anything taken off without my knowing. If you want to use something off the blog, please contact me. I appreciate your understanding. I also look forward to sharing with you what God is doing in our lives. God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    I really enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for posting on it consistently. I have no idea how you do it. I love you very much and can't wait to visit you in a few months.

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.