May 13, 2009

Updates On Us

Not much has been happening. We had a wonderful mother's day. The boys went to church with us and then we came home and worked in the yard while the boys slept. My dad cooked tri-tip for us for dinner and we ate together as a family. That was the extent of our mother's day. It was nice to be able to spend time together as a family. The boys have been wearing lately. I don't know if Peter is teething or not feeling good, but he has been crying constantly. Between him and Paul I don't know who is worse. Peter has been sleeping through the night, which I am so glad for. Paul has decided that no matter what time he goes to bed at night, he will still get up at 6:00 am each morning. This is very hard on mommy and daddy. We are NOT morning people and sometimes stay up late to get things done, without interruptions. I think that God wants me to become a morning person :). My mom keeps reminding me that he will grow out of it. Well, I hope that it is soon. Please continue to pray for us that we would stay healthy and be able to be successful at the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.