May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!!

Today is Joshua's 26th birthday. It seems like time has just flown by since we met and got married and had kids. When Joshua and I met, he was 21 and I was 19 (going to turn 20 soon). I would not trade those years for anything. Joshua is such a great husband and he truly is my best friend. I could not imagine my life without him, I am truly blessed. We have had are hard times, but we usually come together and work out our relationships with each other. God has been so faithful and has blessed us so much. He is such a great father. The boys love it when daddy comes home so that they can play together. Thank you God for my husband Joshua and for what a godly man and father he is to us. Happy Birthday, daddy and Joshua.

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) Birthday Joshua!
    Glad you had a special one.
    The Buchanan Family

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.