May 2, 2009

I Am Truely Blessed

Lately I have been following many blogs where the families are going through a hard time. I don't mean financially, I mean that they have lost a loved one (husband, son, or daughter), or they are fighting the battle with them. It started with The Lamberths. She lost her husband to a dirt bike accident. You can read about her by clicking on the link. Then I noticed another lady writing on the Lamberths blog, she too lost her husband and is raising kids alone. You can read about her here. That in turn lead to several other blogs. There are several about children with different illnesses. Kayleigh is a little girl who was born early and has no brain functions. There are also: Maddie; Peyton; and Stellan. These are just a few out there. I was surprised to see how many blogs there where of parents with kids who are ill for life. The thing that surprised me the most was that they were Christians and that so many people were praying for them and supporting them. To God be the glory! It makes me feel very blessed that He chose to give me healthy kids, I know that it can change at any minute. I just hope that I can be strong like them when the time come. If you have a minute, read the blogs to see the wonderful things that God has done.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following Stellan's blog, and also the Lamberth's blog as well. The Lamberths are actually our neighbors--you can see their house from our front yard. We heard about them through fliers passed around our neighborhood, asking us to pray for Mark. It is a small world!

    You are right--we have a lot to be grateful for! I've been praying for these families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you started following all these blogs and joined with these families in their hardships. God is good to give us a way to connect and pray for each other.

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.