May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

"Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her saying, "Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all."
Proverbs 31:28-29

I wanted to wish all of you a happy mother's day. May God bless you all out there and give you strength for each new day. I know that you are all blessed just as I am and that we all have our good days and bad days, but I think that we would all agree that we would not trade our places for anything in the world. Thank you for all that you do and will do. It does not go unappreciated. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Amy and Marie,
    I want to send a very special 'Happy Mother's Day' blessing to both of you! You are both in my prayers.
    Love, Suzanne
    PS Enjoy those little guys :)

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.