April 5, 2009

Wrestling Match

Paul thinks that the way to interact with Peter is to knock him down and get on top of him. I try to talk to Paul about the "right" way to play with his brother. I know that they will do that later, but right now Peter is still too little (plus he does not like to be knocked over). Paul loves to be rough with Joshua, that's probably where he gets it from. It will be cute to see them do this more when Peter is alittle older (only if they don't hurt themselves :)).

2 comments:

  1. How cute, I remember Logan used to wrestle with me too, but it was pretty funny. That's a boy for ya, wrestling is in their blood.

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Thats what boys do! I love those action pictures. They look so intense :)

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.