April 20, 2009

Reality Check

Today I was talking to my friend back in California. We were talking about the weather. Lately we have been having some cold weather. Alot of snow, hail, and rainy weather. Today and the rest of the week are going to be warm (in the 70's). I saw that California was having some hot weather, in the 90's. Anyway, I was telling my friend that it was beautiful today. The sun was out and it was warm (there was alittle of a cold breeze). I told here that I was in a short sleeve shirt and when I was driving this afternoon, I had the air conditioner on in the car. I could not remember what the temperature was, so I called up to my sister to see what the weather was like. She said it was 68 degrees. All of a sudden I started laughing, hard. It was probably warmer when I was out, but it was so funny that it was in the 60's or 70's when I had the air conditioner on. I would have never done that in California. It is so funny how quickly you get use to different climates. I don't miss California one bit. You can have all the heat of the summer. I hope this made you smile :).

2 comments:

  1. Funny Amy, very funny!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua and Amy,
    Hope you both had a special Anniversary this week!
    Love, The Buchanan Family

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.