April 2, 2009

Update On Us

Hi everyone.
Its been awhile since I have updated you all. There has not been really anything new, we just have been extremely busy. The shop is keeping Joshua and my parents busy. The boys are keeping me very busy. Peter's first birthday is coming up and I am working on getting ready for it. It is very hard trying to get things ready with two little boys. I will take lots of pictures for you all to see. I am also getting (or have been) ready for Easter. I actually started in March (or was it February? :)). Anyways, we are all healthy and have not gotten sick lately. We have been having some snow storms come through, which make things interseting. We still have lots of snow on the ground. Well, that's about it. Thanks for praying for us and keeping in touch. I love to get your comments and see what you have to say.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my sister's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I saw in the last slide show you sent that Peter's hair is soooo blonde, or was it just the lighting? It's ever lighter than Paul's.
    Love the pics.

    "Aunt" mary ann

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.