April 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Daddy and Mommy!

It has been 3 years. I can't believe that it has been 3 years. You know what the coolest thing about being married and have God as the center of your marriage? Each and every day you fall more and more in love with the person that you married. I love Joshua so much more now than I did 3 years ago, and my love continues to grow for him. I can't believe I married such a incredible man. God has truely blessed me and my marriage. I think that this year has more of an impact on me because the other two years of our marriage where after we had two boys. Although they were special more focus was put on our sons than on the actual anniversary. This year Joshua and I were able to go away over night (our first time since we had both boys). We stayed at Glen Eyrie, one of the castles around here. If you want more information then click on Glen Eyrie. I would recommend looking at the website. The views they have there are wonderful. We had a wonderful time. Our first stop was the Air Force Academy. There we looked at the vistor's center and saw a military parade. Then we went looking around Colorado Springs (we don't have much time for just looking). The hotel that we stayed at was wonderful! I can't believe that it was someones house. The next morning we looked at the grounds and then went to Garden of the gods before heading home. I know that this is the condensed version, there will be more to follow (hopefully tomorrow). God has blessed us with our marriage and relationship with each other. It was great to have the time of just the two of us. I did miss the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.