April 28, 2009

Update On Us

We are all doing better and so far no one else has gotten sick. We still are not sure of where or how we got sick. Joshua and I celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary. We actually got to go off together, alone!!! We had a wonderful time and it was very relaxing. Paul has been talking more and more lately. He said his first sentence yesterday. He said, "I ate food. All done." He also loves to say "No, no, Pete, Pete." I love hearing him say things. Peter is growing so fast. I believe that he will be walking by himself soon. He loves to walk along things instead of crawl. They are growing so fast and they keep mommy very busy. I am doing well, just trying my hardest to get things done that need to be done. My hip is doing alot better, but it still hurts me from time to time. Thank you for all your prayers. My sister is very helpful in my trying to do this. Marlene is busy helping me with the boys, cooking dinner, helping me clean, and running to the shop. She loves being an auntie and helping me take care of the boys and play with them. My mom and dad have been very busy with the shop. They go early and come home late. It is wearing on both of them (especially since they are not getting any younger). My mom is especially not use to this since it has been along time since she worked outside the home. Please continue to pray for her neck. She is not having alot of relief. Please also pray for the shop that God would provide for our needs. He has been faithful so far. Also pray for wisdom on how to run the shop. We have people coming thorough our door, but lately its been for warranty repairs. Joshua has been busy helping with the shop and trying to get the violin shop running (at least the rentals). Please pray that we would be able to rent our violins and that we can help support the business. Please pray that we would be able to find and have wisdom on finding the right employees for the shop. Please pray that we would be able to keep our health up (Joshua has taken alot of time off because we keep on getting sick). Well, I better go. That's all our news. Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    Thanks for the update on your whole family.
    We will continue to pray for the business...
    The pictures of your growing boys are so cute!
    Keep them coming,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.