June 11, 2011

Stella's Birthday Party

We had Stella's birthday party this last Saturday. I chose to do a princess tea party, so that meant alot of work for me in food preparation. Since I am 8 months pregnant and not wanting to over do it, my mom stayed home and helped me one of the days. We were able to get alot done. I just had small things to do after that. On Saturday, Joshua helped me decorate for the party and do odd and ends of things. Our friends from church came over and helped us celebrate. They were the only ones that came, but we had a great time with just their family and we were so grateful that they did come. The kids played in the backyard and then we played a couple of games before heading back out and hitting the pinata that my parents found at a garage sale. My boy's have never done that before and they had so much fun and thought it was great. I am sure that we will be doing those again soon. Then everyone enjoyed all the tea party foods outside as it was a beautiful day. We let the kids play outside again before bringing them inside to do the craft that I had prepared. They were able to color and decorate frames that were shaped as crowns. Soon we did the cake and then they left since we will be going to church tomorrow. Stella did great, but did get overwhelmed alittle. We had a great time celebrating Stella's birthday and fellowshiping.










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.