June 22, 2011

Our Father's Day

Our Father's Day was very relaxing and low key (seeing how I just had Fay). Joshua, Fay, and I all slept in while my parents took care of Stella and the boys. Joshua did go down and play with Paul, Peter, and Stella while Fay and I rested in the room. Usually we make a big meal for all of us to enjoy and eat as a family, but this year I ate in my room and the boys served me. It was nice to be pampered, but it felt weird being Father's Day. It also felt weird being away from the family and not helping out with anything. After dinner Joshua brought up Stella, Paul, and Peter up and we spent time as a family together and opened up the gifts that the kids got Joshua. Then they went back down stairs. I was able to spend some time with each of the kids separately during the day which was very nice as I missed all of them. Joshua said that I gave him the best present of all- little Fay. I am so glad that Joshua is my husband and that we get to share this life together. Here are some pictures of our day.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.