June 11, 2011

The Boy's First Camping Trip

The other weekend some friends of ours were going camping and my parents, sister, and the boys went up to check out the site. We are interested in finding different places that we can take the boys up to for day trips and eventually overnight. Joshua, Stella, and I stayed home and did some things around the house in preparation for the new baby. The boys were really excited about being able to go, even though they did not totally get the concept of camping. My parents said that they were not too sure about the whole camping thing, but soon they were playing around and having fun. It was overcast and the sun would peek out every once in awhile, but that did not stop my boys from playing in the water in a stream nearby. I think that they have inherited my mom's love of water. They roasted hot dogs over the camp fire and even had smores. The boys were very tired and dirty!!! My parents left around 3 or 4 in the afternoon because we had church the next day and the boys slept in the car. I am sure that we will be having more day camping trips to come!
















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.