August 30, 2009

Is It Fall Yet?

I enjoyed summer, but I am so ready for fall. That's the last season that we have not seen in our new home. I am so excited!!! I love the fall, its my favorite season. Since it is so close to fall, I decided to start decorating the house early. I also love to decorate the house. We have been having some fall type weather too. The nights and mornings have cooled off where you need a sweater. Then today it has been overcast all day and rainy. It was so enjoyable to have a fire going in the fireplace. I am so ready for fall. Here are some cute pictures of Paul helping me decorate.



1 comment:

  1. That is a great picture of Paul and Peter standing behind the stairs banner. It realy shows how they look with each other and shows their personalities.

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.