September 2, 2009

The World's Greatest Invention

Okay, so it might not be the "GREATEST" invention ever made, but it is to this mom. Peter takes after Joshua in more ways than one. Peter is SO skinny that I have a hard time finding pants that will fit around his waist ( I wish that I had that problem :)), but he is SO tall that I can't leave him in a smaller size. My solution- looking for a belt so that it will do both jobs- keep his pants up and let him have the length that he needs. To me- its the greatest thing ever invented.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Amy belts are wonderful. David had this problem for awhile also. You may already know this, but FYI Wal-Mart and JC Penny's (and other stores)have shorts and pants that have elastic and buttons on the inside of the waist that are adjustable. They have worked really well for us.
    Personally, I like Peter in a belt, he looks like a little man!
    Have a great weekend,
    Love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.