August 24, 2009

Update On Us

Hi, everyone. I know that I have not written one of these for awhile. We have been so busy that I have completely forgotten to write how we are doing.

Paul- is so active and I have a hard time keeping up with him. He loves to help us by putting groceries away. Paul is always hanging around me when I do craft items. Paul loves to play with Peter and say Peter over and over again. He is speaking alot more and using sentences. Paul is so much fun to play with and cuddle (when he is in the mood :)).

Peter- is also very active. He is starting to run and it is so cute because it looks like he is bouncing. Peter is jabbering alot, but no new words. One praise is that he is staring to get interested in solid foods (he is almost 2). Peter loves to be cuddled (especially when he is teething). He loves to follow and play with his big brother. Peter knows no fear and climbs out of everything (I have a hard time keeping him in and out of places he should or shouldn't be). The only place that keeps him in is his crib (at least for right now).

Amy- Oh right, I admit it. It is becoming harder and harder to remember the boys names and keep them straight. I am enjoying my boys and it keeps me very busy (you think that I would be skinnier). I still am trying to find time for my craft projects (especially since Christmas is coming). This year has just flown by.I don't go many places and like to stay home with my boys. I have not really been up to too much.

Joshua- has been busy running and helping at the shop. He tries to take over once in awhile so that my parents can run errands, have days off, and do things around the house. He is also trying to head over to the violin shop. The techs that we hired are almost up to speed and so Joshua is hoping to be able to head to the other side. He enjoys spending time with the boys and having a day off to spend with his family.

Marlene- as most of you know, the fiancee visa paperwork has been approved. William needs to have an interview and then it will be decided whether or not he can move out. They are very excited. Marlene has been a big help at the shop as well as helping me with the boys. She spends half days at the shop and the rest with me and the boys. Marlene enjoys being an auntie and playing with the boys.

Bob & Marie- were able to go away the second weekend in August to Iowa to visit Bob's side of the family. They had a great time and some much needed rest. They enjoy being grandparents and spending time with the kids. Paul has just began to call them grandpa and grandma. They are still pretty tired as the shop still takes alot of time and energy, but it is going go and keeping everyone busy. Bob and Marie also like to work on the house when they get the time.

I hope that you all are doing well. We love you all and you are all very dear to us. God bless each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.