June 23, 2009

Summer Is Here!!!

And boy do we know it. It has been in the 80's and higher and it has been hot. In the morning we open the window to let the breeze go through and keep them open during the day. Our home does not have air conditioning in it and so far we have survived :). Alot of times what I will do is go outside if it gets too hot in the house. It has been getting dark here about 8:30, which makes it nice for me to get some stuff done outside. I put the boys in their beds to play at 8:00 and I get to go outside and water. It is beautiful here when the sunsets. Here are some cute pictures of the boys playing outside.
And my flowers are blooming! It was exciting and quite a surprise to see what was going to pop up in our yard.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.