June 14, 2009

I've Been Blogging For A Year

It has been one year since I have started this blog. So much has happened. This was around the time that we had decided to move to Colorado. We were cramming in as many things as we could. We were packing and visiting with all our friends and family before we left. We did not know when we would be seeing them again. I had started this blog to keep everyone in touch with us. I wanted to keep everyone up to date on us and the boys. You are all very important to us. We were also expecting our second son to be born soon. This was a very fun time, but it makes moving plans more difficult. I remember how stressful it was for us, but so many of you came along side us and helped us by bringing meals, helping pack, and loading the trailer. We could not have made this move without your help. Thank you and we love you all. I am so glad that we moved. It was so worth the stress. God has made everything beautiful in His time and this was part of His prefect will. I am so thankful for everything He has done, all of you, and being able to move out here. Thanks for being part of our lives and keeping in touch.

P.S. To visit my first blog post, click the word first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.