June 3, 2009

Paul's Swimming Lesson

Today was Paul's first swimming lesson. He goes twice a week for a 30 minute lesson. I am very excited about it. We decided that it was time for him to take lessons. I will be doing this with him more than Joshua. Paul loves to play and splash in the tub and the kid pool we have. Paul did well for his first time in the pool. He was alittle unsure going in (I would not blame him for those pools probably look huge!). He did well with all the different things that the instructor did, until he got to where he was lying on his back in the water. Then he started to fuss. I am going to have to work with him on that. Here are some pictures before we headed to the pool. Hopefully next time I will have more pictures of him at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.