June 18, 2009

Paul In Action

I finally have pictures of Paul during his swimming lessons! My mom went with us last Wednesday and took pictures and some movies. So I will be explaining what's happening while I am putting the pictures on.I am so ready to get in that water and swim :) Mommy and me waiting outside for my lesson to start. Grandma Marie came too. Before our lessons start, we sit in another shallow pool to play and get use to the water. There are lots of neat toys there. Here we are in the other pool getting ready to start our lessons. There are 3 other kids in the class which makes it nice. In this first video, Paul and I are going around this island with him practicing kicking and blowing bubbles in the water. He does love to kick in the water, but Paul is still not that comfortable being on his tummy. Sorry its shaky.
In this video, Paul is practing jumping into the pool and climbing out. He loves doing this and will often try to jump in before I am ready :)
This next one is with Paul and I going around the island again. This time I am counting to three and flipping him from his stomach to his back. This took awhile for him to get use to being on his back.
In this one, the instructor is having Paul go under the water. She counts to three and then takes him under. Paul does not seem to mind it. He does not cry at all. Paul really likes his instructor, which is great.
And this last one is of Paul in the other pool jumping around. Sorry that it is sideways :)
Then we go in the middle of the island and sing songs. Paul also likes this part. This is about it with the swimming lessons. They are for a half hour twice a week. They are almost over now. They end the 1st of July. Then I will be taking him to the pool to practice what we have learned. I can even take him during the winter because its an indoor pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.