January 2, 2009

Update On Us

How blessed we feel that God let us move to Colorado and that we were able to do it as a family. Even though we don't get to spend too much time together, we feel just as close as we always have. God has blessed us termendously. He provided a house, business at the shop, and friends. The shop has been going well. It seems like whenever I go over there they are busy. Even when I call my mom to talk to her. I don't get over very often, though I am going to try so that I can help out in the violin shop. It has helped alot having Jeff and Jeff at the shop to help us. They are getting to know the trade so well that it takes less stress on my parents and Joshua. It is so nice to see them relaxing more and not having so many late nights. Just today my dad said that they must be getting more customers and better at their work because without them they would be swamped. It seemed like they had 5 or 6 people at a time! We love our new house and love being able to make it our own. We love the neighborhood and our backyard. It is so nice to have a place to call our own. We feel so blessed with our new friends and church family. We could not have done all these things without them. They seem always willing to lend a hand. God is so amazing that He knows what you need before you know or say anything. Thank you God for all Your wonderful blessings. And thank all of you for keeping in touch through this blog and for all your prayers. We are doing fine, except that we seem to be getting this cold over and over again. God bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas slide show is beautiful. Thanks. I have over a hundred picture of my visit to Texas. I will get someone to help me put them on my blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas pictures. Thanks I have over a hundred pics of my trip to Texas to put on my blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.