January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Yesterday was Paul's 2nd birthday. I was not able to get all the things downloaded yesterday (I had so much to show everyone), so I did it today. I hope you enjoy! Although we celebrated a few days before, we still did not hesitate to celebrate it on his special day. I decorated the house with balloons and streamers. Joshua and I also went and bought some balloons. Paul loved the balloons and ran all around the house with them. Since we had a cake on Sunday, we decided to make muffins and stick candles in them. They were just as exciting to Paul as a cake was. My parents spent some time with Paul this morning for his birthday (since they are going to the shop for the day). Joshua was going to come home early today. Paul woke me up this morning, he was so excited. He carried a balloon and yelled when he came in the room as if to say "get up mommy, its my birthday." Paul loved opening his gifts and cards. Peter and Paul have been having alot of fun playing with Paul's new toys. Then we all, except for my sister, went down for naps. I needed one because Peter has been teething and he keep us up alot last night. When we were all up, they continued to play with the toys. Joshua came home and set up the tractor that Joshua's parents sent us. Paul loved helping Joshua put the tractor together. I don't know who liked it the most, Paul or Joshua. Joshua got to ride the tractor first. Paul loved it so much that he did not want to get off to eat dinner. Then it was time to give the boys their baths and get them ready for bed. It was a great day. We also wanted to make note that it is grandma Cathy's birthday today too. Today is also the anniversary of my grandpa Paul Thirion's death. Paul is named after my grandpa.








1 comment:

  1. You know - Paul is really starting to look like a Therion. But I think Peter is taking on Joshua's side a little.
    How cute they are getting.
    Rest up Amy - the older they get they'll be real active, especially when Marie puts them both into T-ball. You know your mom will be their coach, teach mom, score keeper and snack bringer (just like I was). Those were the most fun days. You both have alot to look forward to.

    talk later
    mary ann

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.