March 17, 2010

Update On Us

Things have been very busy around here, or so it seems. The warmer weather has us going outside alot more and doing more things. Here is what we are up to:

Paul and Peter: they love to go outside and play. Their new found joy is to go outside and eat lunch on a blanket. I can't wait for it to stay warm so that we can spend even more time outside. Paul is potty trained for the most part, and I have been enjoying not having to wash as many diapers and the freedom that is involved in having him potty trained. He does still wear diapers for naps and at bedtime. Peter is trying to talk more and more and loves to be held and cuddled. They both enjoy playing with each other and spending time doing things alone.

Joshua and Amy: Joshua and I will be leaving on Monday to go to Indiana until Friday. This is an early anniversary trip for us and my mom and sister will be watching the boys. Joshua is also going to be visiting the other CPR store in Chicago as well as Michael Darton (a fellow violin maker). We are going to spend a day together going around looking at some of the sites and also have the nights to spend together. I don't know how much blogging I am going to be doing, so you might have to wait until the week after.

Bob and Marie: they are still busy at the shop, but love it when we stop by the shop to surprise them. I think that my mom misses the boys alot and would love to spend more time with them. When they get home at night, the boys go wild and love to play with grandpa and grandma. I am looking forward to the warmer weather when we all can go to the park or hiking as a family.

Marlene: She is busy with helping me and going to the shop. I have been trying to do more things by myself so that I can get use to the idea, especially when the baby comes. I know that my mom and sister will be willing to help me out if I need it. She and William are still trying to decide what to do, they don't know if they will get the fiancee visa still. Please pray for them as they try to find out God's will for their future.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.