March 30, 2010

Navy Pier

I have been checking the weather before we went and the only nice day was Tuesday, all the other days were suppose to get rain. So I talked to Joshua about us going around sight seeing and spending time together for our anniversary. We decided to go to the Indiana Sand Dunes and Navy Pier (in Chicago). I have pictures of the dunes, but you are going to have to wait until I get them developed. I used a cheap camera so that I did not ruin my good camera. We were one of the only ones at the dunes which made it nice. We walked along the beach and enjoyed each others company. Then we headed towards Chicago. The pier was nice and we had a great time walking around. We went into some of the shops and even rode the Ferris wheel they have there. They also had alot of stain glass out for show and had some beautiful pieces. It was a nice, relaxing time and the weather could not have been more perfect. It was warm with a light breeze, and the sun was shining. We did not really enjoy Chicago because of all the traffic and how busy it was. Soon it was time to eat and we decided to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. The traffic was so crazy and you had to pay for parking to go anywhere. We finally made it and enjoyed a nice dinner. Then we headed back to the house.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.