March 30, 2010

Our Trip

We started our trip on Monday by getting up early, packing, and driving out to the airport. It was a hard time for me emotionally leaving the boys. The first time I have left them for 5 days. We eventually got to the airport parked the car and took a shuttle to the airport. Arriving early, we walked around the airport before going over to our gate and sitting down. I have not been on an airplane since I was pregnant with Paul, but was very excited about taking this trip with Joshua. When we got to Chicago, we were both tired and ready to get to Indiana where we would be staying with relatives. Soon after getting our bags and finding our rental car, we headed out in traffic with our car. It took us awhile to get to Indiana and then we had to stop by a store and buy some food to eat while we were there. Finally we made it and got settled in. Jay and Ann, my cousins, wanted to take us out to eat for dinner and we enjoyed visiting with them. Then we were more than ready to get to bed.

Joshua and I with our cousins Jay and Ann Nichols

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.