February 20, 2010

Funny Sayings

As many of you know I love doing crafts, and my favorite store is Michaels. I love going to Michaels whenever I can. They were having a sale after valentine's day and I was going to go and use a coupon I had to pick up some stuff for next year and some things for Peter's birthday party. I had planned on going with Joshua to Walmart and then taking the boys myself to Michaels.

Me: Come on lets get ready to go on some errands. Mommy needs to go to Walmart and Michaels to pick up some things.
Paul: I like Michaels. (remembering all the craft stuff that we have gotten from Michaels for him and Peter to do). I want to go to Michaels instead of Walmart.
Me: Well, I need to go both places and Daddy is going to be going one of the places with us.
Paul: I like Michaels. I want to go to Michaels.

I laughed when I heard him saying this. I guess it runs in the family. When he gets older, I will probably be running to Michaels alot more. Paul loves to do crafts.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.