February 2, 2010

Birthday Recap

We had a wonderful birthday/anniversary week.
On Paul's birthday we went to the indoor playground and played for awhile, then it was time to go home and take a nap. My sister and I got the boys things together for after their nap because we were going to eat dinner at the shop. The boys love to go to the shop and see grandpa, grandma, and auntie mar. Peter's new found interest is the wood that is stored at the shop. He loves to carry it around and stack it up. Paul loves to walk around and play with the dishes in the front. All too soon, we started to head home. He loved opening presents and playing with his toys and balloons.
On my birthday, we again went to go play on the playground and listen to a story at one of the bookstores around here. Then we went home and took a nap. My sister took all of us out to eat for dinner at Denny's. That's all I wanted to do for my birthday. My parents had the day off and spent their anniversary getting their car fixed. My dad ended up driving up on the curb really hard when the roads were icy. After dinner we all went back to the shop and Joshua took the boys and I home. We stopped by Micheal's, which is my favorite store, because my sister gave me a gift card there for my birthday. We had a great day.
Then that night the boys ended up getting sick with the stomach flu. So we have been sick ever since, all of us fighting different things. Please pray that we will soon be feeling better and recover fast.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you all! Thanks for the update!

    ~ Leah

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.