February 25, 2010

Baby Names

I just realized that I had not done a post about what we will be naming our new bundle of joy. As you know, we are big on family names, so this little one had to have a family name.

If the baby is a girl, her name will be Stella (after my great-grandmother) Ann (short for Anna, which is Joshua's mom's middle name). If the baby is a boy, his name will be Phillip (after my great-grandpa and from the Bible) also because we wanted to have another P name. His middle name will be Lawrence, which is Joshua's dad's middle name.

So it looks like we will be having a little Stella Ann. It has been so much fun preparing for her. I have been enjoying looking at all the girl clothes at the store. My mom is going to start finding girl clothes at yard sales for me so that I can stock up. This is certainly going to be a totally different experience from my boys.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.