January 4, 2010

Our New Years

We hope that you all had a great New Year and are enjoying it. Our New Years started with my parents getting of work at 3, well they tried to get off at 3. They had the most customers come in that day than any other day that month (December). We had a nice dinner planned, but we were not able to eat together as a family. My parents and Joshua came home about 5:30. We played with the kids and then played some games after the boys went to bed. I do not stay up late anymore with the boys being here. It makes it very hard to get up in the morning, so we all went to bed at 10:00 and wished each other a Happy New Year. The next day we spent time taking down our Christmas decorations. And we also relaxed and I spent some of the day getting ready for Paul's birthday party. Then we had Kramer Bookman over for lunch. We had a wonderful time fellowshiping and playing games. He is good at playing the piano and Joshua and Kramer played a piece together (Kramer- piano and Joshua- violin). Then we just relaxed and went to bed early. I did not take many pictures or movies, so here are the ones that I did take. I hope you enjoy them.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.