January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Another year has gone by since my last birthday. Where has the time gone? I am very blessed to be able to celebrate another birthday with my family. There is so much to be thankful for. I am turning 25 this year, it does not bother me at all. I think that I am very blessed for being 25: I have been married for almost 4 years, I have two boys and one on the way, and I have been blessed to be alive for 25 years. There are so many reasons to be thankful, we are thankful for each of you.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wayne and Kathy BlevinsJanuary 29, 2010 at 1:03 PM

    Happy Birthday Amy

    We pray your day will be "specially" blessed!

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy & Uncle Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! :) I hope you had a special day!

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.