January 27, 2010

Boy Or Girl?

On Jan. 20, we had an ultrasound done to tell us what the gender is of the baby. I had talked to Joshua about doing this and he agreed so that if it is a girl then we can be prepared. We were so excited about going into our midwife appointment. The baby is possibly a girl! We are going to have another ultrasound on Feb. 9 to confirm that it is a girl. We are very excited about possibly having a girl, but boy or girl we will love the new little one anyway. Sorry it took me so long to post this, I had a hard time getting our scanner to work.






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that would be great. Now you'll have to have another girl to even things up, and if you have another boy....then you'll have to have 2 more to even things up.....so on and so forth. hahahah
    I'm glad for you both, got girl names picked out???

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! Amy, you and baby are in my prayers.
    Love,
    Hannah C.

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.