October 14, 2009

Violin Players

To say that the boys love it and get excited about Joshua pulling out the violins, is an understatment. They become so excited and run over to where Joshua is. Poor Joshua, he hardly gets to play until they have their fill of the violin. He is such a good sport. Here are some pictures of the boys and Joshua.I love these pictures of Paul standing in front of Joshua. Joshua is having Paul hold the violin under his chin, it doesn't seem to be bothering him. Silly boy, so excited.I also love these pictures of Paul facing Joshua. Don't they look like they are playing together? I hope that they continue in their interest in the violin.Isn't this cute of Peter? I don't think that anyone showed him how, he just picked it up himself. Two future violin players!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to hear them play the violins with their daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!

    ~ Leah

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.